The Matrix - New Java Protection Detected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Matrix - New Java Protection Detected

Another one not having much luck today... Pretty much every disc has some new Java Protection

Reported via Feedback.

ID: 7339173

EDIT: I am using version 11.0.7.5 but the tag list doesn't have that option in list.
    Last edited by slaughter; 02-24-2020, 02:14 PM.

I have reported it to the developer, will update you soon.

Comment

UPDATE: it's fixed, please try again.

Comment

Hey Mona it's now copying but like the other dvds in this boxset it has a flashing green screen every few seconds on playback. I posted a buy link etc in the other thread. Could we somehow merge the threads?

Anyways thanks

Comment

I assume you meant this: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...atrix-reloaded

No need to merge the threads at the moment. We will merge the two tasks into one in our system though. Any updates, we will keep you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            I assume you meant this: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...atrix-reloaded

No need to merge the threads at the moment. We will merge the two tasks into one in our system though. Any updates, we will keep you posted.
            Ok thanks Mona

Comment

Same problem of flashing green during playback on The Matrix, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1. Just tried ripping the main movie using DVDFab 11.0.8.4, and playback on DMS v.2020 shows same flashing green as previous version. Same problem during playback with PowerDVD.

Comment

Mona, any progress on this flashing green screen in the Matrix collection?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveH50 View Post
                  Mona, any progress on this flashing green screen in the Matrix collection?
                  No yet, I will push the developer again.

Comment

Can you give them another push pls....

Comment

BUMP. As mentioned in the other thread, the green flashes every few seconds problem has not yet been fixed in 11.1.0.4.

dvdfab_internal.log

Comment

Originally posted by DaveH50 View Post
                        BUMP. As mentioned in the other thread, the green flashes every few seconds problem has not yet been fixed in 11.1.0.4.

[ATTACH]n384752[/ATTACH]
                        Please disable CUDA GPU acceleration for Lightning-Shrink enabled, and use Software for the process to try again.

Comment

OK that fixed it for The Matrix - will try Reloaded and Revolutions as well, thanks.

Hope this is a rare problem - takes over twice as long using the CPU instead of CUDA.

Comment

Working...
                          X