X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Fixed] LOTR - The Two Towers - New Java Protection

Getting this message:

"Oops! The disc contains a new Java protection which DVDFab does not support yet, means that you cannot copy or convert the disc now. But, don't worry, we already got the disc information, and it will be supported in 1-3 days."

I tried copying this disc over a week ago, and still no support from the latest release. This is an older movie, so I am surprised to see that it has java protection that is not supported by DVDFab.

Please attach the dvdfab_internal log file for the movie attempt, thanks.

Comment

As requested, I have attached the log file...

Out of curiosity... Wasn't this info auto sent to you guys (as stated in the popup message)?
      Attached Files

Comment

I've got the same message a few times with various Blu-ray titles, the latest being for the brand new Region A Blu-ray release "Inseminoid" from Shout Factory. Not unexpected as this particular release is brand new (we're talking last week), but nevertheless I continue to proceeed to make a Full Clone back-up irrespective of the pop up message regarding 'new Java protections detected' just in case and, as with this new title, find it is fully supported with no Java protection issues upon playback of the back-up copy. If you can spare the blank disc possibly being unplayable after backing it up, I would always give it a go and attempt a back-up, you may be pleasantly surprised. I think that DVDFab are usually bang on top of these protections and perhaps the library of protected titles just isn't always completely up-to-date. Once I find a title that DVDFab are saying isn't supported, but actually is, I merely let DVDFab know so they can then update their library of supported titles.
        Last edited by littlebluealien; 03-08-2020, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinfire View Post
          Getting this message:

"Oops! The disc contains a new Java protection which DVDFab does not support yet, means that you cannot copy or convert the disc now. But, don't worry, we already got the disc information, and it will be supported in 1-3 days."

I tried copying this disc over a week ago, and still no support from the latest release. This is an older movie, so I am surprised to see that it has java protection that is not supported by DVDFab.

FIXED, please try again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Tested and working.... Thanks for the fix!!

Comment

Working...
            X