The 6th Day (2008-issue)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 6th Day (2008-issue)

Believe that this is a Canadian release (all-region; package in English & French). So, tried a Main Movie on it; gets through the initial scan & the analyze step of ripping. But then it does something odd: gets to maybe 10% of the actual rip-phase, then pauses about 2 minutes (ceases BR-drive activity); scans/rips another 1% & this cycle repeats (w/ an estimated 3 hours, time-remaining!). Manually cancelled, rebooted & tried again; same results!
    Attached Files

The log file is not complete, please try again and post the feedback ID: DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Comment

OK, I did as asked & got ID: 7416294 (6th Day); killing two birds w/ one stone, I was also having trouble w/ another disc: Ernest Goes to Jail/Camp Nowhere (double-feature): 7416242.

Comment

Originally posted by Madness View Post
        OK, I did as asked & got ID: 7416294 (6th Day); killing two birds w/ one stone, I was also having trouble w/ another disc: Ernest Goes to Jail/Camp Nowhere (double-feature): 7416242.
        File received, we will check and get back to you.

Comment

Just an update: I bought a copy of Passkey & was able to rip both of these, full ISO's. Then I tried mounting them in Virtual Drive & running them in Fab w/ the original options (Main Movie & Full Disc [respectively]); I get the exact same results! Rips start off @ 2% w/ about 1.5MB/s, then gradually slow down to about 0.5MB/s.

Comment

Hello, please use Full Disc mode or Clone mode to copy again and see the result.

Comment

Forgot to update, but I did succeed in copying these. At first, 6th Day completed a "Main Movie" rip, but then the image was slightly too big for a single-layer BD-R. Second try got it down below 25GB. And the double-feature disc ripped & shrunk, no problem.

Comment

Working...
              X