This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gladiator burned in chapters.

i burned gladiator to hard drive today. played it back on vlc, it played back in chapter like form, not smooth all the way through. anyway to smooth it out into one piece? also, instead of one vlc icon in the h.d. folder there's like 12. first time this happened. I've had success with other titles.

Try ripping as an iso and mount it using DVDFab virtual drive and try with PowerDVD or TMT3.
    I just backed up Valkrie and tested VLC version 1.0.5 and it won't play half the m2ts files and doesn't support bluray format when tested as suggested above.

Comment

[QUOTE = W &B; 24784] Try rasga como ISO y montarlo usando DVDFab unidad virtual y probar con PowerDVD o TMT3.
      Acabo de copia de seguridad de Valkrie y probado la versiĆ³n 1.0.5 de VLC y no va a jugar la mitad de los archivos m2ts y no soporta el formato BluRay cuando el ensayo se sugiriĆ³ anteriormente. [/ QUOTE]

have the same problem fatboyjoe, and I am following your instructions. For the time reading a m2ts takes about 4 hours. Is this normal?
      Thanks
      edit: Tell you that I have a Q6600 + 4Gb Ram +9600 GT, if you could think it was my computer problem.
      Last edited by Pepito; 03-06-2010, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepito View Post
        have the same problem fatboyjoe, and I am following your instructions. For the time reading a m2ts takes about 4 hours. Is this normal?
        Thanks
        edit: Tell you that I have a Q6600 + 4Gb Ram +9600 GT, if you could think it was my computer problem.
        I replied in your thread in the spanish subforum, I can translate to understand easier there, thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X