Birds of Prey (Harley Quinn) Copy issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birds of Prey (Harley Quinn) Copy issues

When trying to copy the full blu-ray to HDD, it is getting to pass 2 then DVD Fab seems to crash. It plays the error sound and ejects the blu-ray. all the data within DVDFab is wiped out so you are unable to see what the actual error message was.

This is similar issue that I had with The Wolverine disc. As well, this is similar to the other thread where the user was reporting the issue with the error at the end of the copy process.

Hi Sinfire, the DVDFab log files should remain there, please send us the feedback ID, thank you.

DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Comment

I get a read error at 30%, tried to use the ignore button, still stops dead(Birds of Prey) ver.11.0.8.7
      Last edited by beastgreeley; 05-16-2020, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by beastgreeley View Post
        I get a read error at 30%, tried to use the ignore button, still stops dead(Birds of Prey) ver.11.0.8.7
        Read error normally indicates something wrong with the original movie disc. If cleaning the disc and ignore read error doesn't work, we will need more information.

What is the movie version?
        Please post the dvdfab_internal log session to help check this problem. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X