This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7.0.1.2 Error with Independence Day

With v6.2.2.0, I could recode and even burn Independence Day...unfortunately, no sound. With v7.0.1.2, I can rip to HDD...then when recoding to burn...I get this error:

13:33:46: Analyzing started
    13:33:46: Analyzing completed successfully
    13:33:46: Copy process started
    13:33:46: Source( 00001.M2TS )

13:33:46: CUDA GPU acceleration for video decoding enabled

13:33:47: CUDA GPU acceleration for video encoding enabled

13:34:53: Task_1 failed! Error=1000(504.00 0 filter(type2:id1), info = 502.04 7 701 0 706 13,
    )
    Attached Files

Maybe you can first try turning off CUDA video encoding off. If still error, turn off CUDA video decoding to narrow down the cause.

I wish the error message can be more descriptive and user-friendly, rather than just error numbers that only the developers can understand.
    Last edited by toaddub; 03-05-2010, 07:55 PM.

Comment

I had problem with this movie. I actually end up using DVDFab 6.2.2.0.
      Problem turned out wasn't the movie but DVDFab. 7.0.1.2 in BR to BR mode, after encoding for 3 hrs came back with an error 105 right before burning. It turned out (I saved the Temp), output size was 8.02 Gig, 128 Mb too big. ImgBurn didn't want to mess with it either.
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

As you can see in my thread about Star Trek, as well...same error. So for kicks, I re-did Night At the Museum II and it worked. Seems that both Star Trek and Independence Day are both very large and need compression...Night at the Museum II is only 18 gb, so it doesn't need compresssion. Wonder if it has to do with the output. I was able to rip Independence Day to the HDD as full disk...but when it came time to re-encode it I got the error. Star Trek error was on the fly from BR Reader to my BR Burner

Comment

Well, I didn't have any problems with rip.... I did it using 6.2.2.0 But it definitely getting more and more complicated....., convenient though - one stop shop with CUDA - dream. Sounds like patience is a key
          sigpic

Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

My solution for Independence Day was this:
            1. Rip to HDD with 6.2.2.0
            2. Squeeze to DVD9 with BR to BR "main movie" option 6.2.2.0
            3. Pack up into MKV with MakeMKV
            sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen many if any situations that haven't been rectified over time...not a biggie!

Comment

You may want to update the graphics drivers,By the way tell me about your specific model of video card so that I can help you solve the problem

Comment

I have the EVGA GTX260 / 216 card with drivers 196.34, which are the most updated since Nvidia pulled the 196.75's due to heat issues. I keep my video drivers updated all the time.

Thanks

Bob

Comment

Working...
                  X