X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scenejumping in Bastille Day

Hello all,

using DVDfab for a while I have now experienced a problem while ripping the film "Bastille Day". The copies always jump within the scenes back and forth. First I though the BlueRay might have been defect so I ordered another one. But this had exactly the same problems. So I checked if there is another title to chose but I only have one with the proper length to use, all the other mass of titles are around 0:15 min.
    So I tried to make an .iso for the whole BlueRay instead of just grabbing the main title - but again the same problems and always exactly the same scenes.

Does anybody has an idea why this happens or what I can do? Other films are ripped fine.

Thank you

try updating to version 11.0.8.7 and retry your disc again,
    if it fails again, then post the dvdfab internal log files.

Comment

Thank you, I will try and come back if the problem still exists.

Comment

Hello,

the version is meanwhile 11.0.9.7 and exactthe same error is still occurring, tried now with 3 different BluRay original discs. I have attached the current logs - maybe someone has an idea why the scenes are not in the proper order?

Thank you,
        Marcus
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Balael View Post
          Hello,

the version is meanwhile 11.0.9.7 and exactthe same error is still occurring, tried now with 3 different BluRay original discs. I have attached the current logs - maybe someone has an idea why the scenes are not in the proper order?

Thank you,
          Marcus
          Hi Marcus,please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and upload it to our FTP site. Please check PM for FTP info, thanks.

Comment

Hi Mona,

thanks - the file has been uploaded for your evaluation. Compared with the original you'll see the jumping in the MKV copy e.g. at 30:04 where the scenes get out of order.

Best
            Marcus

Comment

Hi Marcus, I have passed your uploaded file to our developer.

Comment

Originally posted by Balael View Post
                Hi Mona,

thanks - the file has been uploaded for your evaluation. Compared with the original you'll see the jumping in the MKV copy e.g. at 30:04 where the scenes get out of order.

Best
                Marcus
                Hello Marcus,
                The disc's menu is ig stream, we need those m2ts files that are less than 1GB from the original movie disc to help solve the issue.
                Please upload those file to our FTP, thanks again.

Comment

Hello,

the files < 1 GB has been uploaded on your FTP server in the folder: bastille_day_m2ts

Best regards,
                  Marcus

Comment

Hi Marcus, it's fixed. Please kindly wait for the new version (released next week) and try again. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Mona,

thank you, the updated fixed the issue.

Comment

Working...
                      X