Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AVCHD/BD5 Blu-ray player problem

Hello,

I created in the past successfully AVCHD/BD5 to DVD-R with DVDFab Version 8 & 9 for playing on my Panasonic Blu-ray Player DMP-BD85.
    The player played all discs very well without any problems. It works in 720p and 1080p.

But now with latest DVDFab x64 11.x.x.x Blu-ray Copy module, the discs are unsupported on my Player. So I thought the Player is the problem.
    But tried also with a Panasonic DMP-BDT220 and LG UBK90 --> Discs are unsupported/not playable. Depends not on the movie, happens with every.
    What I do:
    1. copy the whole disc/mainmovie without compression to HDD
    2. copy only the mainmovie to BD5/1080
    3. For burning I used Nero, CDBurnerXP or ImgBurn always with UDF 2.50
    4. tried different settings with or w/o certificate folder
    And very strange, when I take a old movie, created with DVDFab 8 or 9, I could succesfully burn the BDMV folder and all the mentioned player plays the movie.
    So I guess the problem should be somewhere in DVDFab. I'm wondering why DVDFab 11 creates more folders in BDMV (Auxdata, BDJO, JAR & META). Version 8 & 9 didn't do that.

My OS is Win 10 1909, Intel Xeon E5-1620 v3, 24 GB RAM, internal drives: HL-DT-ST BD-RE BH10LS30 & HP DVDRAM GUB0N

Would be very helpful if somebody knows what could be the solution.
    Thank you

Please attach the dvdfab_internal log session for the last try and post the burn log file. If you are not sure, please refer to this post to send the log file and post the feedback ID here, thanks.

DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Comment

Thanks for reply. Here are the logfiles.
      I made some more tests and installed on the same PC DVDFab 9 & 10 --> burned with ImgBurn --> works on Blu-ray Player
      Installed DVDFab 11 in 32-bit on another PC --> burned with ImgBurn with the first PC --> works also on the Blu-ray Player.
      For me it seems to be a problem of the 64-bit version
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for the info, we will try to reproduce the issue first.

Comment

DVDFab Team, I made a last test.
          Installed DVDFab 11.0.9.3 64-bit on a 3rd PC with a fresh installed Win 10 2004, without any other programs.
          And again the same steps, burn with ImgBurn with the same settings on my first PC --> incompatible on the Blu-ray player.
          I'm absolute sure, 64-bit version creates incompatble AVCD structure, folder, files or what ever.

Another small issue, easy to fix for you.It doesn't matter if I choose: "Blu-ray copy" settings, create AVCHD without certificate folder or with certificate folder. DVDFab creates always a certificate folder. This happens with version 11 in 32-bit and 64-bit. It is correct in old versions 9 & 10

Comment

Working...
          X