Discs not detected after cancel of disc copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discs not detected after cancel of disc copy

I can't put my finger on the exact version where this problem started but sometime in the last 3-4 releases, but if you perform a Blu Ray or DVD copy and the copy completes and you click "Cancel" and you return to the program and attempt to copy another disc no matter how many times you insert and eject a new disc it's not detected by either DVDFab or Windows (as I can't see the drive or disc in Windows Explorer) but as soon as I exit DVDFab Windows will then detect that a disc is in the drive and my anti-virus even notifies me with a popup that a disc has been inserted. Then if I start DVDFab again the disc that's in the drive is detected and I'm able to copy it.

perform a Blu Ray or DVD copy and the copy completes and you click "Cancel"
    About this part, do you mean "cancel" the process before the burn starts?
    Please repeat the steps and show us.

Also, we need the dvdfab_internal log file for the last try, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

About this part, do you mean "cancel" the process before the burn starts?
      Please repeat the steps and show us.

Also, we need the dvdfab_internal log file for the last try, thanks.
      Yes, I mean I clicked "Cancel" after the copy process was complete but before the burn starts.I'm including a number of screen shots in addition to the log file you requested:

Because of the 4 attachment limit, I'm attaching the remaining pictures in a follow up post.

A - Disc is inserted and DVDFab is ready to copy
      B - Disc copy is complete, this is where I click cancel
      C - New is is inserted but back on the copy section the old disc still appears and the new disc isn't detected
      C1 - In Windows file explorer no disc appears as inserted in the D: drive
      D - I exit DVDFab and after about 2-3 seconds my anti-virus notifies me that a new disc is detected in the DVD drive
      D1 - Windows file explorer now shows that a disc is detected in the D: drive
      E - DVDFab is open again and now detecting the new disc where the previous instance of the program was somehow stuck and preventing the new disc from being detected
      Attached Files

Comment

Here are the additional pictures:
        Attached Files

Comment

Okay, thank you for the detailed info, we will see if we can reproduce.

Comment

I've tested this on another computer and I can't reproduce it, whatever the problem is it seems isolated to this specific computer. Any idea's on how to isolate what is causing this?

Comment

Originally posted by Norm@Home View Post
              I've tested this on another computer and I can't reproduce it, whatever the problem is it seems isolated to this specific computer. Any idea's on how to isolate what is causing this?
              We could not duplicate the issue from our end. We are not sure why it happened on that specific computer, but why you cancel the process before the burn starts?

Comment

Working...
              X