Jitter Stutter on BD50 to BD25 compressed output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jitter Stutter on BD50 to BD25 compressed output

Over the last few weeks (starting at the end of May), all of the output files from three different Blu-rays have a slight but noticeable jitter/stutter in the video stream when using Blu-Ray Copy asnd played back on VLC or disc. Content was compressed from BD50 to BD25 and I have tried both all software and hardware decoding. When the same Blu-rays are ripped to MKV, the video stream is perfect with no jitter/stutter. What log files can I provide to investigate this issue? Thanks.

Hello, did you try other players? Please attach your dvdfab_internal log and fabcheck_internal log file for the process of the 3 BDs to help check the issue, thanks.

Comment

I have attached log files for the last BD that had the jitter stutter playback issue. It seems to playback fine using the DVDFab Player 6, but playing the file in VLC has the jitter stutter issue. When the files are burned to a BD-R using DVDFab BluRay Copy and played on a PS3 or my desktop BD drive, the video has the jitter stutter. Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by baseofmtn View Post
        I have attached log files for the last BD that had the jitter stutter playback issue. It seems to playback fine using the DVDFab Player 6, but playing the file in VLC has the jitter stutter issue. When the files are burned to a BD-R using DVDFab BluRay Copy and played on a PS3 or my desktop BD drive, the video has the jitter stutter. Thanks.
        what brand of blank discs do you use ?? verbatim are the ones to use.
        try slowing down your burn speed to 4x and see if that helps.
        might also try burning with imgburn.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I am using JVC 1-6X BD-R. It is not an issue with the burn to the media. Up until the end of May, my DVDFab worked flawlessly to copy and burn Blu Rays. Something happened in late May, early June and now all of movie files created by Blu Ray Copy have the jitter stutter during playback. Rips of the original disc to MKV are still flawless and work perfectly. It is only when the BD50 is compressed to BD25 to burn to BD-R that the video has the problem. I have attached two more logs where the output had the problem.
          Attached Files

Comment

We will see if we can produce, thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by baseofmtn View Post
              Thanks for the advice. I am using JVC 1-6X BD-R. It is not an issue with the burn to the media. Up until the end of May, my DVDFab worked flawlessly to copy and burn Blu Rays. Something happened in late May, early June and now all of movie files created by Blu Ray Copy have the jitter stutter during playback. Rips of the original disc to MKV are still flawless and work perfectly. It is only when the BD50 is compressed to BD25 to burn to BD-R that the video has the problem. I have attached two more logs where the output had the problem.
              We could not duplicate the issue with our source. Except for "Good Liar", what are the movies that have the same issue? Could you please upload an 1:1 Cloned iso to us so that we can test it? Please check PM for FTP info, thanks.

Comment

I installed DVDFab on another computer using my multi-authorization license and the Blu Ray Copy to BD-R works perfectly. I am concluding that it is an issue with the first PC. I had recently upgraded from an HDD to SSD on that unit. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
                X