This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvd fab broken, please fix

I want to make sure I've got this straight, in File to Mobile that I paid alot of money for, DVDfab is disabling 1920x1080 in the options for file conversions. Try it yourself. The largest conversion available was 1024x720.

DvdFab, are you serious? Your product is already double the price of similar products THAT DON'T CRASH.

Let me guess, 1080p, which never worked predictably in File to Mobile, is now going to be part of the Blu Ray to Mobile package, so we have to purchase 1 or 2 more options that probably DON'T WORK just like the broken File To Mobile????

I've been a fanboy and spokesman to anyone who'd listen about how great DVDfab was for DVDrips and the great customer service. Something has changed in the last 2 years and now the company is all about greed. Which would be fine if the product ACTUALLY WORKED WHICH IT DOESN'T.

All we get now in response to problems is the email "upgrade to the latest version" WHICH SOLVES NOTHING.

Stripping out features won't solve your problems, DVDfab.

Fix what you have and satisfy your customers who have already paid hundreds for your broken product. If I wanted a program that constantly freezes, crashes and produces errors, I'd go to sourceforge.net and use all the freeware there. Funny thing, i'm almost certain the source code in DVDfab IS freeware. That's why it doesn't work.

Go ahead, delete this post instead of facing up to the truth.

Just do us a favor. READ IT FIRST AND FIX THE PROBLEMS.

/owner: DVD to DVD, DVD to Mobile, File to Mobile LIFETIME
    Last edited by Blazkowicz; 03-06-2010, 08:35 PM. Reason: Removed advertising

Since I deleted my other post, I'll repeat it:

Originally posted by Complication
    Frustration is no excuse to violate the rules here. Please read the General Policies before posting again.
    As I replied in another thread, File to Mobile was unstable at high resolutions and is due to get a retrofit with the Blu-Ray to Mobile code base. I'd recommend you wait for that before getting your undies in a bunch again.

Comment

Hi savagemyth,

It's a bug in V7 beta. In V7 we only show a specific resolution list to reduce the list size and unfortunately we made a mistake for "File to Mobile". We will add 1920x1080 back to "File to Mobile" in next version, sorry for the problem, and thank you for reporting.

"File to Mobile" can convert 1080P MKV and other HD file formats, and it will stay same in V7. "Blu-ray to Mobile" is an all-in-one solution and more easy to use for Blu-ray users.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
      X