This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD to BD9/BD5

I compressed 2 movies to BD 9 one in BD9 1080 and the other in BD9 720.
    Both of them had no video bitrate.With version 6.2.2.0 I had no problem.Has anyone the same problem?

What do you mean "no video bitrate"? Do you have playback problem? Please describe it in detail, thanks.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I'm pretty sure he meant when you click start, in a window you have instantly several messages: analyzing start, GUDA activated, and so on. There usually you could see something like "encoding (6842 kbps) started"
      In V7 this information is missing
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Thanks, I got it now, will check it asap.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Details:I don't have video, only sound.I tried to play the movie on a ps3 and it didn't show any bitrate(on a ps3 you can see details about the movie ,sound bitrate ,video bitrate)

Comment

You may be selecting the wrong video stream before your rip try again from the original and check with the preview window. DVDFab doesn't always default to the right one.
            AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3960MHz
            4G Geil ddr2 1066 (5-5-5-15) @1120MHz
            ASUS M3N HT Deluxe Nvidia 780a chipset
            2 XFX 9800GT SLI driver 197.45
            LG WH08LS20 BD drive firmware updated
            Windows7 Professional x64

Comment

I am sure I selected the correct one because all others were about 10 seconds each.

Comment

BD to BD9 or BD5 rip is stripping the color / color brightness out..

The problem IS...

ANY BD to BD9 or BD5 rip is stripping the color / color brightness out of the BD. The rips look overly washed out and the color looks seriously faded out.

We need to fix this FAST!! (A DVD has better color!!!)

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                What do you mean "no video bitrate"? Do you have playback problem? Please describe it in detail, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X