"UPGRADE" BD not copying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"UPGRADE" BD not copying

Movie "Upgrade" plays fine on the BD drive including DVDFab preview, but doesn't want to copy..
    Attached Files

Same problem. movie only copy will not anaylize. had to go back to version 11.1.0.0. this version works just fine. version 11.1.0.1 also does not work. was tring to backup richard jewell

Comment

Originally posted by DaveH50 View Post
      Movie "Upgrade" plays fine on the BD drive including DVDFab preview, but doesn't want to copy..
      Please use v11.1.0.0 to try again and see the result.

Comment

Originally posted by 0brian View Post
        Same problem. movie only copy will not anaylize. had to go back to version 11.1.0.0. this version works just fine. version 11.1.0.1 also does not work. was tring to backup richard jewell
        Please offer us your dvdfab_internal log file from the latest version as well as the 11.1.0.0 version to help check the problem, thanks.

Comment

Hi all, the issue has been fixed, please kindly try again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Hi Mona, thanks for the quick response. While I'm at it , did DVDFab ever fix the issue with the Blu-Ray version of The Matrix series movies having the green flashing screen every few minutes in the copy? Would really like to upgrade my DMS versions from DVD to BD. These are classic movies. In fact, my very first DVD purchase was The Matrix in 1999 - got me started converting my library from VHS tapes to DVDs. Thanks again

Comment

OK, nvm - I just tried copying The Matrix main movie and it still has the green flashes every few seconds, so obviously it has not been fixed. Had posted about this problem quite some time ago. I'll resurrect that thread and post again there.

Comment

Working...
              X