Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible to adjust subtitles with DVDfab onto a new bluray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible to adjust subtitles with DVDfab onto a new bluray?

I have a bluray that doesn't have subtitles. So I want to make a copy of that bluray that will play in a bluray player, adding subtitles to it. I found the subtitles from Open Subtitles.org, but when added to the bluray, they are out of sync. Using VLC, I discovered that the subtitles come up 18.8 seconds too fast, so when playing the movie on a computer, I can get the subtitles in sync with the VLC player. But now, when making a bluray and adding subtitles to it, is there a way to adjust the subtitles to where they are in sync, using DVDfab, or with any other program for that matter, remembering that the ultimate goal is to produce an actual bluray that I can play with a bluray player with subtitles in sync?
    Last edited by LloydS; 08-23-2020, 10:19 PM.

There is currently no way to adjust the subtitle in DVDFab.
    Just to confirm, did you check the subtitle file itself? Is its time mark matches the video file?

Comment

Thanks for answering Mona, but I don't really understand your question, "did you check the subtitle file itself? Is its time mark matches the video file?".

I don't know what that means, how to do it, or even the reason for doing it.

Lloyd

Comment

Working...
      X