This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compression issue

As an additional related issue. When copying Blu-Ray to image under 6.22, if the main movie, after scanning is small enough to fit on a BD-r 25gig, then upon start one of the messages says "no compression necessary". A certain movie I used took only 30 minutes to copy. On 7.01 it did not recognize apparently that no compression was necessary, as the message did not come up, and it took over 3 hours to copy the same movie. I tried this with both accelerators, encoding only, decoding only, and no accelerator with same problem. This obviously is a bug in V7 and I am surprised that I have not seen some one else report this same thing. I have a HP 2.6 hz quad core 64 bit Windows Vista ; dual 750 gig WD internal drives; LG BU08ls20 burner; Nvidia 9500

Problem isn't related to the thread you posted in, start your own thread in the future, thanks.

Comment

We encountered the same problem but with different BD, I too do not want to rip Bluray to Bluray from 50 to bd bd 5, the original remains BD 50 and dvdfab does not make any coding cuda H264.

Comment

Working...
      X