This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of v7.0.1.2

I'll start out by saying that this version is much better.....First off I was able to back-up movies that I couldn't before, such as "The Day After Tomorrow", The Princess Bride" and "Pirates of the Caribbean 1&2" But there are still a few bugs (?). All were main movie only and compressed to iso for BD9's accept one noted later... (1) "The Day After Tomorrow" ripped and burned (IMG 2500)(Verbatim DVD+R DL), plays on my player (Panasonic DMP-BD60) computer (LG CH08LS10) and DVDFab Virtual Drive 1002 (Power DVD8) perfectly... (2) Both of the Pirate Movies play on all three, BUT when played on the Panasonic , they both start playing the movie at about 2min into the movie( you miss the opening scenes) and finish fine....(3) The Princess Bride will not play on my LG and on the Panasonic, it reads the disc, then it reads Play and repeats the same thing over and over and never start but, will play on the Virtual Drive fine....(4) Ironman plays fine on all three, BUT the movie ripped to about 21GBs and I selected DVD9 and it finished at 4.65GBs and fits on DVD5 and looks good, I thought I may have accidentally hit the wrong button, so I compressed again but it did the same thing??? Also I have had several occasions on which when using the Virtual Drive that after I unmounted the movie it showed it was clear but, when I tried to mount another, it read it couldn't because the movie was still there. had to restart comp to do another movie.....and the Ugly (not really), which is the LOGO, but they say that will go away when I purchase the program.. Overall I'm happy with all the improvements and many thanks to Fengtao for giving us an extra 30 days to test the new version.

Thanks Again,

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
    Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600
    Other OS Description Not Available
    OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Name ERD-PC
    System Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer INC.
    System Model CG5270
    System Type x64-based PC
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50GHz, 2499 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 0302, 8/10/2009
    SMBIOS Version 2.5
    Windows Directory C:\Windows
    System Directory C:\Windows\system32
    Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
    Locale United States
    Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7600.16385"
    User Name ERD-PC\ERD
    Time Zone Central Standard Time
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
    Total Physical Memory 7.97 GB
    Available Physical Memory 6.64 GB