This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fab! folder in iso

What is the 'fab!' folder that is in all the iso backups that i have made of my blu-rays when I use blu-ray to blu-ray image option? and is it necessary to keep?
    System: KURO 60" (PRO-141FD), Oppo BDP-83, Denon AVR-4810CI, JBL Studio (Series 1) S38 (pair), S36 (2xPair), S-Center, Infinity Interlude 100s Sub, HTPC: Z-TECS HT1, Room Size: 12' x 21' x 9', Collection: DVD-4300+, BD-270+

Originally posted by icedragonslair View Post
    What is the 'fab!' folder that is in all the iso backups that i have made of my blu-rays when I use blu-ray to blu-ray image option? and is it necessary to keep?
    Adding to post with more info:

This is indeed from v6.2.2.0 and the 'FAB!' folder & contents are:

System: KURO 60" (PRO-141FD), Oppo BDP-83, Denon AVR-4810CI, JBL Studio (Series 1) S38 (pair), S36 (2xPair), S-Center, Infinity Interlude 100s Sub, HTPC: Z-TECS HT1, Room Size: 12' x 21' x 9', Collection: DVD-4300+, BD-270+

Comment

I originally replied to this thread then I deleted my post because I checked this with version 7 (after seeing the thread prefix was for version 6) setting computer to show hidden file and folders and I am not seeing this.

Comment

Working...
      X