This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] Unknown Error

Trying to copy Marillion - With Friends At St David's blu-ray, and after accessing DVD-Fab cloud server it just says 'unknown error' check for updates. I have the latest version installed.

The same thing has been happening to me today hotrats63.
    I Have been trying to backup a few films and I keep getting the same 'unknown error' check for updates message.
    I'm hoping one of the customer service team members or developers can quickly take a look at the cloud servers there at the company.
    I believe the servers are not working or perhaps down for a bit for maintenance. I hope this can be resolved quickly.
    Thanks!

Comment

I have the same problem since today.That has to be fixed as soon as possible. DVDs are working.

Comment

If this happens, it's usually the Blu Ray servers at DVDFab. Try disconnecting your internet and it'll say something like "you need to be connected to the internet" at the same point. I'm getting it on 12.0.1.5 for OSx and 12/0.1.8 for Windows on all Blu Rays, so I think it's a DVD Fab server issue.

Comment

Looks like it's sorted now.

Comment

Thanks to all who replied, it is indeed working again.

Had to reauthorise DVDFAB on my PC today for some reason, possibly related.

Comment

Working...
            X