Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Java Protection error wait 1-3 days John Wick 3

Hi

I'm having an issue with ripping John Wick 3. I had no issues with 1 and 2 from a purchased complete set. When I try to do a main movie or rip, I am getting an Oops message and to wait 1-3 days. It's been a month and have tried intermittently along with performing updates and still getting an error

Most of the posts are from 2019 on older versions so those posts seem outdated.

Is there anything that I need to do?

Thanks,

Ray

Hi Ray, please attach the dvdfab_internal log file.

Comment

Hi,

It looks like the issue is an non-issue. the popup that says that the disc has new type of encryption and fails still allows the movie to be ripped. The message that pops up says that the issue has been reported and that I should wait up to 3 days for a fix for the encryption. That is where I was still waiting and had not heard from anyone on a fix or that it was auto fixed through updates. I was still seeing and still see the error; to be quite honest.

Comment

Originally posted by rl0822 View Post
        Hi,

It looks like the issue is an non-issue. the popup that says that the disc has new type of encryption and fails still allows the movie to be ripped. The message that pops up says that the issue has been reported and that I should wait up to 3 days for a fix for the encryption. That is where I was still waiting and had not heard from anyone on a fix or that it was auto fixed through updates. I was still seeing and still see the error; to be quite honest.
        Please send us the dvdfab_internal log session for the movie to help check it out, thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X