Saving Silverman (USA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saving Silverman (USA)

Actually 12.0.3.8. But anyhow, just got the titular disc & when tryin' to open it, even before the initial scan: To open this disc, please update DVDFab software. Now, that's an error that I've never gotten before. Also, please give me the alternate address to send the logs (too big to post here).

Edit: Got the exact same error while tryin' to read the disc in Passkey!
    Last edited by Madness; 07-16-2021, 09:02 PM.

You said logs are 'too big to post here'. It is likely that you have an accumulation of data from prior sessions. New data is appended to each respective log file, so they can get quite large after multiple sessions over time. You can cut and paste just the most recent session data (observing the date/time stamps), edit each log file to delete prior sessions, or simply delete all of the log files. DVDFab creates new log files each session, if none are existent, with just the most recent session data and that should solve the 'too big' problem. If you want to retain prior sessions data, simply rename the log files to something different before re-running a new session.

Comment

Relative to the error, you might try completely uninstalling DVDFab, rebooting and then reinstalling.

Comment

Hi Madness, please try the suggestion from LaciBacsi first.
        If still have a problem, please post the log file, so that we can check, thank you.

Comment

Well, I just tried a 'Fab clone of the disc, again. This time, it worked w/o any errors. I had thought, "OK, it's a brand new release, might have some new protection."

Comment

Working...
          X