This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant play on living room blu-ray players

A good notice is that pixel artifacts are gone in this new version, but for realy bad news is that no movie with or without compression can be played in the living room players like the lg bd390. It simply cant start the movie and the screen is black.

I too am having the exact same problem with my BD390. Do a search, and you'll see. Have yet to come up with a solution. Tried VSO & ImgBurn, BD-RE disks, and no success.

Here's a similar problem thread:
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz (Stock)
    Gigabyte EP45-UD3P w/ FD Bios
    4MB G.Skill PC2-6400
    nVidia GeForce GT 240

Comment

Originally posted by rschildt View Post
      I too am having the exact same problem with my BD390. Do a search, and you'll see. Have yet to come up with a solution. Tried VSO & ImgBurn, BD-RE disks, and no success.

Here's a similar problem thread:
      Thanks. It's the same problem indeed.

I found a solution that is to use version 6.x after the 7.0.12, after this the problem is gone.

Comment

Do you mean use version 6 instead of version 7? And now you have playable copies that work in the BD player and the PC?

Comment

Originally posted by Garv View Post
          Do you mean use version 6 instead of version 7? And now you have playable copies that work in the BD player and the PC?
          Use version 7 to do whatever you need to do, like BD-50 to BD-25.
          After that you have the movie treated the way you wanted, but it doesnt play in stand alone players, so you use the version 6.x. With version 6.x you are only copying the movie, so it takes about 5 minutes or so.

I hope it was clearly enought.

Comment

same problem

Originally posted by jfrpt View Post
            Use version 7 to do whatever you need to do, like BD-50 to BD-25.
            After that you have the movie treated the way you wanted, but it doesnt play in stand alone players, so you use the version 6.x. With version 6.x you are only copying the movie, so it takes about 5 minutes or so.

I hope it was clearly enought.
            Sorry, need more info. I made bd 5 iso. how do i use an early version like 6? make an iso from the iso? help?

Comment

I solved the problem of BD's being able to be played on PC but not on standalone by going back to Fab Version 6 and copying to HDD and then using ImdBurn to burn instead of VSO. So far, that has worked on Star Trek, 2012 and Dark Knight. They were all done in the Main Movie mode.

Comment

Posts that are not helpful to the OP (original post) will be deleted.

Comment

not helpful to the original post? i think it was. i said a few things in my post, but one of the things i said is that i used imgburn on a bd-25 disc and it played in my bdp-83 and didnt play in my bd-51fd using version 7 to rip a main bluray movie. isnt that on topic to this thread? or was the problem complaining about the logo in the upper left corner at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by dtrell View Post
                    not helpful to the original post? i think it was. i said a few things in my post, but one of the things i said is that i used imgburn on a bd-25 disc and it played in my bdp-83 and didnt play in my bd-51fd using version 7 to rip a main bluray movie. isnt that on topic to this thread? or was the problem complaining about the logo in the upper left corner at the same time?
                    Sorry, your possibly helpful comments where overlooked by me. I concluded that the entire post was simply a complaint given the starting sentences of each paragraph. I'll leave it to another moderator as second opinion to decide if the post is or can be made useful. Besides, you seem to have gotten the information across by the questions you just asked.

The logo question has already been answered several times in the forum.

Comment

I'am also having the same problem after burning my player reads the disc ok but all that shows is a black screen and my counter does not move even though the play arrow is showing. any one have any sucess with this problem yet?

Comment

Hey Garv I tried that already and it did not work. Burning the bdmv and certificate with IMGBurn didn`t work either in version 6 or 7. As a matter of fact the disc was difficult to eject had to reset a Sharp BD-HP210U to get the disc out. The movie was "The Fantastic Four-Rise of the Silver Surfer". So your solving was aproppiate for you. This BD technology is very tricky and systems and versions has a lot of variables. No one method will suit anyone everytime on all movie titles.
                        Last edited by kenlucbruce; 03-15-2010, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Dear all,

We are so sorry for the problem, please use 7020 to fix the problem:

Best Regards,
                          Fengtao
                          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Have the same problem, it seems when ver. 7.x is compiling or merging to compress file adds the logo of dvdfab and somehow make the disk not be playable in your normal player but in your PC it does. I returned to ver. 6.x to make brdvd9 - 5 and problem solved.

Comment

Hi aretana, if you are using registered version of Blu-ray to Blu-ray, there is no logo in output.
                              DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                              http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
                              X