Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bluray failed/program shutdown about 25%... help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bluray failed/program shutdown about 25%... help!

hello guys,

i am trying to copy/clone this blu-ray i had, but when it comes upt o about 25%, it says unsuccesful, i tried the older ver. of dvdfab, but same thing still happen....
    the dvd itself plays well and all...

here is the log, can you guys help me out? thank you so much!
    Attached Files

if any of you guys know what the error in the log means, please tell me how i can solve it.. thank you in advance

Comment

umm i just found out a couple of my other bluray had the same problem... can someone help me out? thank you...

Comment

Originally posted by koshinohouse View Post
        umm i just found out a couple of my other bluray had the same problem... can someone help me out? thank you...
        go into common settings (upper right hand corner of the dvdfab interface) select AV Codec - check the box that says "disable all GPU codecs for encoding and decoding" everything will switch to software, restart dvdfab again and see if you still get the failed copy.

Comment

Originally posted by koshinohouse View Post
          hello guys,

i am trying to copy/clone this blu-ray i had, but when it comes upt o about 25%, it says unsuccesful, i tried the older ver. of dvdfab, but same thing still happen....
          the dvd itself plays well and all...

here is the log, can you guys help me out? thank you so much!
          Please download and install the latest DVDFab 12.0.4.3 at https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to get an update and then try again.
          If same issue, please feedback with the latest log file. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X