Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to burn the disc properly?

Hello all,

This is my first messages on these forums. I hope someone can assist me.

I've used the software to make copies of my Blu-ray and 4k collection.

I burned a movie that's 20-25GB (East is East) on a triple layer disc, but when I inserted it in to my Blu-ray drive (Sony UBP-X800M2), it wouldn't even read the disc?

Is it because I didn't burn it properly (just burnt the ISO file as is) or I should've burn it on a single layer disc? I'm assuming my Blu-ray drive (Sony UBP-X800M2) can play triple layer discs because it can play The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings - each disc is close to 100GB.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Smiggy View Post
    Hello all,

This is my first messages on these forums. I hope someone can assist me.

I've used the software to make copies of my Blu-ray and 4k collection.

I burned a movie that's 20-25GB (East is East) on a triple layer disc, but when I inserted it in to my Blu-ray drive (Sony UBP-X800M2), it wouldn't even read the disc?

Is it because I didn't burn it properly (just burnt the ISO file as is) or I should've burn it on a single layer disc? I'm assuming my Blu-ray drive (Sony UBP-X800M2) can play triple layer discs because it can play The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings - each disc is close to 100GB.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
    first try slowing down your burn speed to 4x and try burning again.
    the specifications say it'll read UHD discs. also, you might try burning the disc with imgburn.
    from what i could find, the player will read BDXL discs as long as you burn it under 60gigs.

Comment

Working...
    X