Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I rip a blu-ray that is "branched" ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I rip a blu-ray that is "branched" ?

I have the 5-disc blu-ray edition of Blade Runner.

Disc 3 contains three different versions of Blade Runner:

The 1982 Theatrical Cut
    The 1982 International Theatrical Cut
    The 1992 Director's Cut

What I want to do is rip each version so I can add all three different versions to our home network. I already ripped The Final Cut version (on Disc 1) and the Workprint version (on Disc 5).

When I use DVDFab to do so, it only rips one version--the 1982 theatrical cut,--regardless of what title I choose under the "choose other titles" option. I'm "assuming" it is the 1982 theatrical cut, as the final rip is 1:57:16 long; the length of the theatrical version.

What am I doing wrong? Or what do I need to do to be able to have each individual version? Or is this even possible with a disc that is "seamlessly branched" (as the booklet that came with the 5-disc set calls it).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Please provide the dvdfab_internal log file, and open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it, and upload it to our FTP site. Thank you.

Comment

Hi, Mona.

Thank you for the reply. But this is a duplicate post. It was originally posted in a different section; and was already resolved by one of your team.

You can close out this post (or delete it altogether since it is a duplicate post).

Thank you for your time. Excellent service, as always!

Comment

Working...
      X