This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mummy 3 - Getting directors Comentary

Im trying to burn movie only ( mummy 3 ) with dvdfab . Now the problem is when i remove all the other audio which i dont need like chinese , italian , and leave only english HD and another dont really know the name , when i copy i always get the commentary ? a bit of help much appreciated . thanks

When you are selecting movie/audio options make sure you wait until the scanning is completed, start to play the movie preview you have selected and then you can hi-lite each audio option and listen and then uncheck the one that is playing the commentary . Make sure you check the"remove HD" option but leave the main audio checked.

Comment

but when i leave the dts-hd , the movie plays without sound , is this because i dont have a good sound card ? I have i7 , 4Gb ram , windows 7ect

Comment

and even the subtitles are not coming , in the preview title the sound is in english , then when i rip it , it cames without sound and subtitles . Im Choosing DTS-HD Master/5.1(removing the HD audio) , cos the other english option is the director commentary

Comment

Originally posted by mattkind View Post
          Im trying to burn movie only ( mummy 3 ) with dvdfab . Now the problem is when i remove all the other audio which i dont need like chinese , italian , and leave only english HD and another dont really know the name , when i copy i always get the commentary ? a bit of help much appreciated . thanks
          Are you actually burning to disc or just ripping and playing back from the hdd with software on your pc? Need more details...

Comment

Im ripping to HD . I managed to copy saw 3 , the sound was fine but not mummy 3 , even subtitles i just highlight the english box but in the final output theres not subtitle.

Comment

Rip the title as an iso or burn to disc, this usually happens when playing the m2ts files directly.

Comment

Working...
              X