This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab v12.0.5.5 (Win) The Spark Brothers and Heavy Metal

So I tried DVDFAB Blu-Ray copy on both The Sparks Brothers and Heavy Metal and both are unsupported and will not copy due new protection.

Heavy Metal: I tried Heavy Metal weeks ago and I thought I would received a message from DVD Fab Messenger as it says 1-3 days, but it's been almost a month now.

The Sparks Brothers: The first disc copies but doesn't play in DVDFAB and the Bonus Disc reports unable to cop due to encryption and to check back in 1-3 days.

Please provide the log file and a copy containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and upload it to our FTP site (please check PM for more info). Thank you.

Comment

Well I don't have the Sparks disk anymore since it was a rental. So you want me to copy Heavy Metal and send you the logfile.I've sent a logfile before but I don't have any idea what you're talking about with regards to the ftp site. Please provide a link with some more information for this. When will DVDFAB Messenger start sending you the information you need so I don't have to do this?

Comment

Please kindly check the forum PM. Thanks.

Comment

Files have been sent under file name HEAVY.zip

Comment

Fixed, please kindly try again, thank you.

Comment

Copying the disc now! Thanks Mona and team!

Comment

Working...
              X