Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

angels & demons blu ray won't burn whole movie (director's cut?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

angels & demons blu ray won't burn whole movie (director's cut?

Turned 3 blu rays into coasters trying to backup Angels & Demons extended edition. It burns the first 1:44 then stops. Any one no why? My 3 failed burns will play thru most of the movie then stop Tried both fab 6 and 7(beta)

Why not rip to a iso file and use DVDfab's Virtual drive to test playback before burning with software that supports bluray format?
    Is this a movie only attempt? If so are you changing Fab's preselected source? Use the preview window before ripping to check for the correct A/V streams.

Also post a burn log to rule out incorrect burn speed which may be the probem.
    Last edited by W&B; 03-14-2010, 01:07 PM.

Comment

decreased burn speed and disc burned with break ups

Thanks for your reply to my earlier message. I previewed the movie first and it was all there. I slowed the burn speed to slowest and it burned the whole movie with jerks and break ups. I tried it one more time changing the burn speed to "recommended" and finally it burned fine. I only have one blu ray burner and tried setting it to burn right to the same drive. When fab requested a blank disk, it keeps rejecting it. I then saved the file to my HD and used the option "write to data" Any suggestions so that FAB will just accept the blank disc and burn immediately.

Comment

Burning options for single blu ray burner

I only have one blu ray burner and tried setting it to burn right to the same drive. When fab requested a blank disk after compressing the original, it kept rejecting it. I then saved the file to my HD and used the option "write to data" Any suggestions so that FAB will just accept the blank disc and burn immediately. In burning Angels & Demons it created 4 coasters before finally success.

Comment

You used same options and the very same blank media?
          人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
          Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Yes, I did. Is Fab not programmed to allow you to insert a disc in the same drive after the compression process is complete?

Comment

Is it better/faster to burn right to the HD if you only have one drive? and then select the write data command?

Comment

Yes DVDFab is setup to do that but maybe you are using the VSO burn engine and that gives some users problems. Download and install ImgBurn to see if that fixes the issue for you. Here is a link on how to set up ImgBurn to work with DVDFab below, watch the youtube video to set them up

Comment

Img burn worked

Thanks, I took your advice and switched my burning engine to Img burn for my blu ray burning and the tray accepted the disc I inserted and burned properly. For burning regular dvds, I just use the Fab default burned and have not had any problems burning.

Comment

Glad you are getting the BDs to burn now and thanks for letting us know this is fixed for you

Comment

Working...
                    X