This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLU-RAY TO BLU-RAY or BLU-RAY TO MAIN MOVIE

I am very new to this. When I try to put in my copy of Dark Knight, it will scan the disk but when it's done with the scan the Source window says "Please insert DVD disc or choose DVD folder/image file". What am I doing wrong??? Thanks for your time in advance.

Originally posted by silvershadow415 View Post
    I am very new to this. When I try to put in my copy of Dark Knight, it will scan the disk but when it's done with the scan the Source window says "Please insert DVD disc or choose DVD folder/image file". What am I doing wrong??? Thanks for your time in advance.
    Hi silvershadow415,
    A few questions first please...
    1) what version of fab are you using.
    2) what is the DVD driver you are using.
    3) what is the OS on your PC/laptop

Comment

Same problem here with 6.1.05

I am having the same problem with Angles and Demons Blu Ray, nothing is high lighted, it just says to select a image file when I go to do a Clone Blu Ray or full movie ect.

Comment

Originally posted by swsw1550 View Post
        I am having the same problem with Angles and Demons Blu Ray, nothing is high lighted, it just says to select a image file when I go to do a Clone Blu Ray or full movie ect.
        If you meant Angels and Demons, it'll be released 11/24/09 until then I would hang on tight to that copy lol

Comment

Response

I am using version 6.0.4.0 of DVDfab

DVD Driver:
          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\xxxxxx.sys
          C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\CLBStor.sys
          C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys

Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium
          Last edited by W&B; 12-15-2009, 04:53 AM. Reason: removed software name

Comment

Originally posted by silvershadow415 View Post
            I am using version 6.0.4.0 of DVDfab

DVD Driver:
            C:\Windows\system32\drivers\anydvd.sys
            C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
            C:\Windows\system32\drivers\CLBStor.sys
            C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys

Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium
            Sorry, I didn't make my self clear, about your driver, what brand CD/DVD driver -burner are you using
            also, you might want to update to version 6.0.7.0

Comment

I would suggest 6.1.0.5 beta as it has the most current BR stuff in it.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                I would suggest 6.1.0.5 beta as it has the most current BR stuff in it.
                I have been having some issues with that BETA, as in it will source scan but not open the files, I have been sending info to fengtao, on each BD that this is happening with,so currently I have found 6.0.7.0 to be more stable.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
                  If you meant Angels and Demons, it'll be released 11/24/09 until then I would hang on tight to that copy lol
                  It was released here in Australia a few days ago, but as I said nothing is highlighted when you put the Blu-ray disk in, it is like Fab can not find it, would it be that it is a BR+ disk that I think is not supported yet?

Steve

Comment

It was released here in Australia a few days ago, but as I said nothing is highlighted when you put the Blu-ray disk in, it is like Fab can not find it, would it be that it is a BR+ disk that I think is not supported yet?

Steve
                    Hi swsw1515,
                    If it was a BD+ you would get a pop up saying "BD+ not supported"
                    so I would say that is not the problem, you are experiencing, I would try an uninstall and a reinstall, and see if that corrects this issue.
                    It's possible there was some corruption during initial install, you did download from the DVDfab site right.

Comment

Steve
                      My bad on that one, it is scheduled to be released later in U.S. Touchdown 1 is correct about the BD+ pop up. I suggest reading the Help us Help you sticky and posting the logs in a new thread for Fengtao and the team to check out.

Comment

Working...
                      X