• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

007 No Time To Die - Blu Ray - 2021 - unable to rrip

Never gets past 61% please help
    Attached Files

Read error.
    Read error generally indicates that the disc is dirty or scratched. Please do clean the disc and the laser of your drive before you insert the disc to copy. Startup DVDFab and click the Menu button (the down triangle) in the upper right corner of DVDFab, click on Common Settings>Drives>Read, mark the option "ignore all the reading errors automatically" to copy the movie again and see if it will make a difference. If still failed, we would suggest that you exchange the disc for a new one to try again.

Comment

Thanks Mona, so I have managed to rip it, but the audio progressively goes out of sync. By the end of the film the audio is about 15 seconds adrift.
      Do you have any suggestions how I can avoid this?

Comment

Originally posted by red_squirrel View Post
        Thanks Mona, so I have managed to rip it, but the audio progressively goes out of sync. By the end of the film the audio is about 15 seconds adrift.
        try going into common settings - av codec - switch everything to software, restart dvdfab
        and retry the disc again and see if you still get the audio out of sync issue.

Comment

Originally posted by red_squirrel View Post
          Please refer to post #4 and then have a try.
          If still have a problem, please specify the profile you used and provide the latest dvdfab_internal log file, we will check it.

Comment

Thanks for the support guys
            Still get an audio drift of about 2.5 seconds by the time I get to the end. Starts off fine, but ends with the audio lagging.
            There is one minute pip on the disc, like a pinhead chip, but I would have thought the read process would have been able to skip over that. Apart from that the disc is pristine.
            Attaching logs.
            Attached Files

Comment

Sorry forgot to add: Profile is Main movie, to BD25 1080p/i
              will try to not shrink it see if that helps

Comment

So set the profile to be a one to one rip and the audio drift has gone.
                For the record I have ripped quite a few BD's with the profile BD25 1080 so not sure why this one was a problem?
                Anyway guys, thanks for the help

Comment

There were a lot of reading errors as shown in the log file, which could cause some trouble in this case. Please use 1:1 copy.

Comment

Working...
                  X