This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blueray help

I need help with backing up blue ray disc. I get a message that anydvd is detected even when I try to disable it.

I would like to load the blue ray files to my heard drive then shrink them so they will fit a 25 gb disk. Some of the movies I am trying to back up are 27 to 35 gb. I just purchased a new computer with windows 7. I also have anydvdhd, dvdfab 6, image burn, nero 9, and roxio 2010 pro. I need help. Is there a guide that would help me? Can I do this with dvdfab 6? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Squidder

in common settings-general make sure you have Check for on-the-fly decryptor automatically unchecked and you should not get that message anymore. Check out my screen captures I attached
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you. Should I post this in another forum? I read the rules and policies. This is my first posting. I just purchased dvdfab6 and i am trying to back up some blue ray disc I bought but I want to make them fit on a 25 gb br disc.

Comment

Did AGJ answer your question or did you have another?

Comment

At the moment DVDFab can only compress Movie only to a 25gb BD. FullBD is in the works but no time frame as to when it will be available

Comment

Working...
          X