Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read Errors on new blu-ray

Hi,

Getting multiple read errors when trying to open disc 1 of Marillion - Distant Lights. Disc 2 reads perfectly. Have uploaded feedback at 131110

Thanks
    Attached Files

Did you try to clean the disc and ignore all read errors in DVDFab to load the disc again?

Comment

Yes I did both.
      When I ignored all errors, there were no audio options loaded at all. When there should have been PCM 2.0 and DTS-MA 5.1.
      The disc plays perfectly on a stand alone player.

Comment

Originally posted by hotrats63 View Post
        Yes I did both.
        When I ignored all errors, there were no audio options loaded at all. When there should have been PCM 2.0 and DTS-MA 5.1.
        The disc plays perfectly on a stand alone player.
        try clone copy or main movie and see what the outcome is.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try clone copy or main movie and see what the outcome is.
          Tried it in on Full, Main and Clone. Same result. The read errors are before you can select any of them though. If I choose to ignore them, and carry on, the processes start, but just hang saying upwards of 248 hours to completion.

Comment

Tried it in on Full, Main and Clone. Same result. The read errors are before you can select any of them though. If I choose to ignore them, and carry on, the processes start, but just hang saying upwards of 248 hours to completion.
            if this is a new blu-ray, read errors might also be caused from the protection not being fully supported
            see post #4 - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...shape-of-water

Comment

Yes it’s a brand new title, was only released about 3 weeks ago so it could be that.
              hopefully will get sorted in an update.

Comment

Yes it’s a brand new title, was only released about 3 weeks ago so it could be that.
                hopefully will get sorted in an update.

Comment

Please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip and upload it to our FTP site.
                  Please check PM for FTP info, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                    Please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip and upload it to our FTP site.
                    Please check PM for FTP info, thank you.
                    Hi, I have the folder with the information but there was no PM with FTP info. It's too large to upload here. Can you send the FTP info please. Thanks.

Comment

Hi, I have the folder with the information but there was no PM with FTP info. It's too large to upload here. Can you send the FTP info please. Thanks.
                      Please check PM, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please check PM, thank you.
                        It has now been sent, thanks.

Comment

It has now been sent, thanks.
                          The file has been passed to the developer. Please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                          X