This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 7025 bug

There is an error reporting the disc file size in Full disc mode. Checked with a couple disc and it's the same for both (see pic).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by W&B; 03-20-2010, 12:50 PM.

Thank you for the reporting, it will be fixed in next version.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

The bug seems to still be in the quality report with Ver. 7025 and selecting remove HD Audio doesn't change the reported output file size but it does remove the HD Audio.
      Also the scanning bar doesn't make any progress, it stays at 0% but Fab is functional.

The crash problem with Nurse Jackie is fixed also, thanks for the update.

Comment

I've had something similar with the last two Beta's and Blu-ray to Blu-ray. The drop down box always shows BD50 and I can't change it in Full Movie mode. I never see the quality option. I've specified the default size I want in the settings however. I wasn't sure if compressing BD50 to BD25 was supported. So on some true BD50 movies I've had to resort to Main movie mode in some cases and hope the main movie would fit on a BD25 otherwise DVDFab will error out.

Windows 7 64Bit
        Quad Core
        8GB RAM
        NVidia GTS 250

Sometimes I'll have a BD25 disc like my Army of Darkness I'm trying to backup and it will say I have a dual layer disc inserted but the movie is single layer and just error out with a 700 code on the burn task before it starts. The latest Beta seemed to fix that do far. So just wanted to submit my experience with 7025 and latched onto W&B's post since it was similar.

Comment

Full Movie compression is not supported at the moment only Main movie compression to fit a BD25 Blank

Comment

Working...
          X