House of Gucci: Blu ray not possible to copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House of Gucci: Blu ray not possible to copy

The disc contains "new" Java protection which DVDFab does not support "yet". I have got this message for this title for quite some time - months. It definitely has not been supported after "1 - 3 days" as stated in the message. Good if this can be worked on. Log file attached.
    Attached Files

I tested this title and had no problem with it (region a disc, output to folders/files).

Comment

Did you test the Nordic blu ray version? The latest version of DVDFab stated the Java error... See the log file for the error.

Comment

Originally posted by eiha View Post
        Did you test the Nordic blu ray version? The latest version of DVDFab stated the Java error... See the log file for the error.
        no - only had access to the USA region a version.

Comment

Originally posted by eiha View Post
          The disc contains "new" Java protection which DVDFab does not support "yet". I have got this message for this title for quite some time - months. It definitely has not been supported after "1 - 3 days" as stated in the message. Good if this can be worked on. Log file attached.
          Please try to load the disc again with DVDFab and send the latest dvdfab_internal log file to us again. The one you have posted is incomplete.
          We will also need info from the original movie disc. Please kindly check the PM, thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X