Problem ripping Criterion discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem ripping Criterion discs

There seems to be an issue related to Criterion discs and these discs used to work. Some of the discs are brand new and your program seems to have some sort of server error when trying to decrypt these discs. I've been able to rip all of the discs with AnyDVD just in case you think there's a problem with the discs or something.

There seems to be an issue related to Criterion discs and these discs used to work. Some of the discs are brand new and your program seems to have some sort of server error when trying to decrypt these discs. I've been able to rip all of the discs with AnyDVD just in case you think there's a problem with the discs or something. I'm trying to do a full disc Copy and I notice while I'm in Forum I have to keep logging in for some reason....

Error
    • Invalid server response.

Please try again.

over and over again while I'm on and trying to copy a Criterion disc...so far all Criterion discs seem to be having this issue...

Comment

So I copied all 3 Criterion BluRays using AnyDVD so don't worry about getting back to one of your customers.. I just paid for their lifetime license since nobody here wanted to get back to me. I'm pretty sure most of the problems that I've been having is due to your software over the past 2 updates.

Comment

Hi, what is the title of the disc you have tried? Please specify and send the latest dvdfab_internal log file to us to look into it. Thanks.

Comment

Nope, waste of time...All Criterion discs not working...I was able to copy with AnyDVD so your program is now number 2 (two) to me....

Titles:

Okja (brand new)
          White Ribbon (brand new)
          The Red Shoes
          The Last Station

Go buy a Criterion disc and try it out for yourself...sorry but I'm not creating a log file for something that was working before your updates....

Bye​

Comment

I do not have any of the Criterion titles you referred to, but I pulled out my Criterion "A Hard Days Night" bd and copied it down to my hard disc as a test. It copied just fine and plays perfectly. So whatever problem you are experiencing does not effect ALL Criterion titles. If you really want some attention to your problem, you should do what Mona recommended and give DVDFab a chance to determine what is causing the problem you are experiencing,

Comment

Originally posted by shoeboxman View Post
              Nope, waste of time...All Criterion discs not working...I was able to copy with AnyDVD so your program is now number 2 (two) to me....

Titles:

Okja (brand new)
              White Ribbon (brand new)
              The Red Shoes
              The Last Station

Go buy a Criterion disc and try it out for yourself...sorry but I'm not creating a log file for something that was working before your updates....

Bye​
              You allowed less than 24 hours for a response. Not sure what part of the world you are in, but be aware of the likely time zone difference if you are, say, in the USA, and you should allow for a couple of days to get a response. Additionally, for future issues, always include a copy of your Dvdfab_internal.log file (and any other log files that may be involved with your issue). The more information you give them up front, the quicker they can analyze and fix the issue. Saves a lot of back and forth time. Just a suggestion.

Sometimes updates may introduce a problem that didn't exists before. This happens with many software (e.g. Windows updates).It is, as they say, "the nature of the beast").

Comment

Working...
              X