Jurassic World: Dominion- Audio and Video Out-of-Sync on Bonus Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jurassic World: Dominion- Audio and Video Out-of-Sync on Bonus Features

When I copy Jurassic World: Dominion to my computer as a full disc, everything copies and plays perfectly. However, when I shrink it to fit on a 25 GB disc, the audio and video is out-of-sync on the bonus features. The two versions of the movie and the mini-movie work perfectly, but for the other two bonus features, the video plays too fast and the audio lags behind it. Here is my log for the full disc and the shrunk disc:

Attached Files

Is the bonus features in a separate title? Maybe you can make a copy of the title and save it as a folder or iso file, then send it to us, and we will check it to see the result.

Comment

They are separate titles. You want me to send the logs or the actual folder?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        try going into common settings - av codec - switch everything to software, restart dvdfab
        and retry the bonus features again and see if that works.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
          Please use Copy - Main Movie mode, pick the bonus feature title as source, save it as a folder or an iso file on your hard drive. Upload the created copy to our FTP, we will download the copy to run testes on our end.

Comment

I'll go ahead and do that when I get the chance, and I'll send it to you. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X