This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asks me what speed to burn blu ray in

o.k. have Imgburn all set up as my writer and followed instructions to change all the settings to slowest burn speed. after my blu ray gets ripped to hard drive then I insert blank disc into tray, Imgburn opens up and a pop up box asks me with options what speed i want to burn the blu ray at. i thought it should always be set at the desired speed i already chose, no?

thanks

cameltoe
    If Imgburn was set up correctly it will burn at the speed you requested, the only other thing I can think of if you are using different disc's you would also have to add the new media to the list with your requested burn speed.
    You also do not want to have it set as slowest, as a rule it should be set at 1/2 the max speed of your disc.
    Last edited by CBR929; 03-20-2010, 12:07 AM. Reason: text
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

o.k. so after the blu ray has burned or ripped to hard drive, then imgburn opens up, then i insert blank disc, i have to go make sure i have imgburn set up as the one post says? i went through all those steps. i'll double check them.

thanks

Comment

I've seen DVDFab do this when you have your default settings set to a certain speed instead of setting it to recommended speed to use the IMGBurn settings. So try going into the DVDFab Settings (?) at top and selecting and setting the Blu-ray write speed to Recommended Speed.

Comment

Working...
        X