X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error=123?

Hi,
    Just installed an LG BD Burner and tried a copy of Ratatouillie on a Ritek 4x BD. OS is Vista Home 64. The rip seemed to go ok but after about 2 hours of burning it failed with an Error=123 message. This error is not on the error list. I've not looked at the log file yet, but does anyone know what this error means?

Originally posted by dloose View Post
    Hi,
    Just installed an LG BD Burner and tried a copy of Ratatouillie on a Ritek 4x BD. OS is Vista Home 64. The rip seemed to go ok but after about 2 hours of burning it failed with an Error=123 message. This error is not on the error list. I've not looked at the log file yet, but does anyone know what this error means?
    Hi dloose,
    about your LG BD burner, is your firm ware current, then as for the media you are using Ritek is not the best media to burn to sony and verbatim are a better choose, and then do you have ImgBurn loaded it is free ware that can be located at Imgburn.com, I would suggest downloading it if you have not done so, then try another burn, as for the error 123, I am not sure what that is, does any body else know what this error is.
    get back to us if this persists.

Comment

Working...
    X