This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] DVDFab - An unknown error occurred

Hello there. Since yesterday, when I start a Bluray rip and get to the stage of "Accessing DVDFab Cloud Service" I receive the message "An unknown error occurred. Please check if there is a new version at DVDFab website." I am running the latest version 12.1.1.5.
    I believe this might be due to an issue with the DVDFab servers. What is the ETA for getting them back?
    Thank you.

Originally posted by riccume View Post
    Hello there. Since yesterday, when I start a Bluray rip and get to the stage of "Accessing DVDFab Cloud Service" I receive the message "An unknown error occurred. Please check if there is a new version at DVDFab website." I am running the latest version 12.1.1.5.
    I believe this might be due to an issue with the DVDFab servers. What is the ETA for getting them back?
    Thank you.
    Please provide the dvdfab_internal log file to us to look into this problem, thank you.

Comment

Thanks. Attached there.
      Attached Files

Comment

In case it might be helpful to others, the issue was not with DVDFab server, it was the Host file on my computer. See here https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...-the-host-file. All sorted now.

Comment

Working...
        X