X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab and 1080i + MKV to Blu ray

Hi,

I would like to know if DVDFab will support 1080i.

On v62xx, dvdfab, when I want to compress 1080i to BD9 1080p, BD9 720p or BD5 720p, says "Cannot compress interleaved source for now, output size will be about (movie original size)"

In v70xx, this message does not appear but there is no compression. So we doesn't know if there is compression or not until the end. After this work no one of my 1080i blu ray (cold prey 1&2, mini serie XIII) are compressed.

I wonder if DVDFab will support compression to BD9 or BD5.

About MKV to Blu ray.

Does DVDFab will support mkv to blu ray, it would be great.

thank you for your answers

Originally posted by clovershield View Post
    Hi,

I would like to know if DVDFab will support 1080i.

On v62xx, dvdfab, when I want to compress 1080i to BD9 1080p, BD9 720p or BD5 720p, says "Cannot compress interleaved source for now, output size will be about (movie original size)"

In v70xx, this message does not appear but there is no compression. So we doesn't know if there is compression or not until the end. After this work no one of my 1080i blu ray (cold prey 1&2, mini serie XIII) are compressed.

I wonder if DVDFab will support compression to BD9 or BD5.
    Test this and let us know.

About MKV to Blu ray.

Does DVDFab will support mkv to blu ray, it would be great.

thank you for your answers
    No, Fab will not convert a mkv to bluray format, there may be plans for this in the future but I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
      Test this and let us know.
      I allready tested. v7026 doesn't compress 1080i to BD9 or BD5. I would like to know if an update will support this.

Originally posted by W&B View Post
      No, Fab will not convert a mkv to bluray format, there may be plans for this in the future but I'm not sure.
      Ok, thank you

Comment

Working...
      X