This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Application terminates opening disk

DVDFab just terminates after a few seconds when Blu-ray titled “Stones Scorsese Shine a Light” is inserted.

Try turning off the check for a newer DVDFab version in the settings. Others have reported this causing crashes.

Also an active Internet connection is required when attempting a Blu-Ray rip. Given the high cost of the Internet down under, I'm guessing you might be turning it off when not in use.

Comment

Still no lock.

Thanks for the suggestion, but no luck I am afraid. I have change the setting as you suggested, I have a permanent (cable modem) internet connection, but after loading DVDFab and inserting the Blu-ray disk, the region panel pops up, to which I reply (I have tried all options) and then a few seconds latter DVDFab just terminates (disappears) while the ‘open’ progress dialogue is displaying.

Comment

Try including information from the "Help Us Help You" sticky thread. Also, there are instructions on the forum on how to send disc information to DVDFab for problem titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon.Ball View Post
          DVDFab just terminates after a few seconds when Blu-ray titled “Stones Scorsese Shine a Light” is inserted.
          Same happens to me with Brothers and the new Beta.
          Bill the Dog

Comment

Working...
          X