This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD+ Question

I'm looking to invest in a BR ripper, and I'm considering DVDFab BR to BR and one other program. Right now I'm leaning towards DVDFab. But one thing I'm curious about. In the Feature Highlights it states: "Removes BD+ copy protection for many titles". The thing I'm curious about is the "many titles" part. Why not "all" titles? Why only "many"? If I'm spending approx. $80 USD I want to ensure the program works.

(I was already burned on a less reputable company.)

BD+ protection changes. The developers at DVDFab have to respond to those changes so sometimes there is a lag.
    AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3960MHz
    4G Geil ddr2 1066 (5-5-5-15) @1120MHz
    ASUS M3N HT Deluxe Nvidia 780a chipset
    2 XFX 9800GT SLI driver 197.45
    LG WH08LS20 BD drive firmware updated
    Windows7 Professional x64

Comment

Originally posted by Johan View Post
      BD+ protection changes. The developers at DVDFab have to respond to those changes so sometimes there is a lag.
      Thank you for the clarification.

Comment

Also not all titles have BD+ protection.

Comment

I've noticed here lately that the BD+ protection has not been a problem. As others have mentioned copy protections evolve. With that said I could not be more happy with DVDFAB.

Comment

Upgraded to the latest and greatest (7.0.3.0) and am still having this problem. Tried a couple of BR discs, but DVDFab won't see them. It ejects the drive but that's it. Any suggestions on what's wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by thunderclap82 View Post
              Upgraded to the latest and greatest (7.0.3.0) and am still having this problem. Tried a couple of BR discs, but DVDFab won't see them. It ejects the drive but that's it. Any suggestions on what's wrong?
              Make sure you install and run DVDFab "as administrator".

Comment

Continued this is my other thread dedicated to the problem, not a general BD+ question. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Hi thunderclap82, DVDFab 7030 supports all known BD+ protections. For future BD+, no one can promise you.

Please post your DVDFab internal log file, so that we can help you.
                  DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                  http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
                  X