This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to scan blu ray for some reason

All of a sudden the scanning process does not complete. dvdfab starts to do the scan and then it's like the movie is not in the drive. This is from the info key in help.
    Info for drive [D:\] (DVDFab 6.1.0.5)
    Drive region: 1

Disc is not opened.

Not sure why this is happening, the movie is dark knight which worked fine a day ago. I did a restore and still nothing. Please help as I just bought a lifetime membership for blu ray to blu ray. Regular DVD's scan fine. I am using the latest beta version from October 1st.
    Last edited by akadennis; 10-07-2009, 03:36 AM.

Originally posted by akadennis View Post
    All of a sudden the scanning process does not complete. dvdfab starts to do the scan and then it's like the movie is not in the drive. This is from the info key in help.
    Info for drive [D:\] (DVDFab 6.1.0.5)
    Drive region: 1

Disc is not opened.

Not sure why this is happening, the movie is dark knight which worked fine a day ago. I did a restore and still nothing. Please help as I just bought a lifetime membership for blu ray to blu ray. Regular DVD's scan fine. I am using the latest beta version from October 1st.
    yes, I to am having this issue, if you would akadennis forward this info to fenfgtao.
    with disc in tray, open common setting click on Send info Files.
    akadennis if you have 6.0.7.0 revert to that version for time being that should correct the issue momentarily.
    Last edited by touchdown_1; 10-07-2009, 03:46 AM. Reason: addendum

Comment

Originally posted by touchdown_1 View Post
      yes, I to am having this issue, if you would akadennis forward this info to fenfgtao.
      with disc in tray, open common setting click on Send info Files.
      akadennis if you have 6.0.7.0 revert to that version for time being that should correct the issue momentarily.
      I tried 6.0.7.0 and still the same thing. This is very frustrating, the program was working fine and now it wont completely scan any blu rays. I went ahead and send the info via the common settings as you instructed. I hope to receive a response soon.
      Last edited by akadennis; 10-07-2009, 10:00 AM.

Comment

I tried 6.0.7.0 and still the same thing. This is very frustrating, the program was working fine and now it wont completely scan any blu rays. I went ahead and send the info via the common settings as you instructed. I hope to receive a response soon.
        FYI - you probably won't receive a response.
        If your having this problem with 6.0.7.0 and you have 6.0.6.0 give that a try, keep going back till you find one that works.
        This should be resolved soon.

Comment

Originally posted by touchdown_1 View Post
          FYI - you probably won't receive a response.
          If your having this problem with 6.0.7.0 and you have 6.0.6.0 give that a try, keep going back till you find one that works.
          This should be resolved soon.
          One of the main reasons I bought blu ray to blu ray was the addition of blu ray to BD9 and BD5. You cannot do that with any other version but 6105b. This kinda sucks since I just bought it.

Comment

One of the main reasons I bought blu ray to blu ray was the addition of blu ray to BD9 and BD5. You cannot do that with any other version but 6105b. This kinda sucks since I just bought it.
            akadennis,
            Yes it is frustrating, I know, but there is obviously a glitch and I would swear on my retirement check that it is being taken care of as we speak.

Comment

i have the same problem sometimes it wont scan , and other times it just crashes out
              angels and demons
              dark knight
              transformers
              wolverine (just hangs half way through)
              p.o.t.c - black pearl
              there is a list of some i cant rip and compress , i bought a year subscription just for the compression , give it a month to sort out if no joy has been reached i will not be renewing next year

Comment

Is your computer connected to the Internet? I have noticed that scanning always fails if your computer isn't connected to the Internet.

Comment

Working...
                X