This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvdfab 6 speed vs dvdfab 7

Ok can someonme explain this i was ripping bluray to dvd9 with the old 6830 and it only took at max 6hr I upgraded:confused to the new 7030 and same settings same bluray now takes about 16 to 18 hr why the big change in time ?

In common settings General click the reset DMA that is to the right and middle of settings screen. Then try again as it sounds like you are in PIO mode and not DMA mode

Comment

I also notice it takes longer to scan a disc in ver 7 than ver 6.

Comment

Slower

I notice the same thing!
        Bill the Dog

Comment

DMA is set and still same thing no change in speed if done in dvdfab 6 max 5hr yet same bluray with dvdfab 7 16-18 hr just for the movie checked to make sure both versions have the same settings so why the big time jump with dvdfab 7?

Comment

Originally posted by Darth56 View Post
            DMA is set and still same thing no change in speed if done in dvdfab 6 max 5hr yet same bluray with dvdfab 7 16-18 hr just for the movie checked to make sure both versions have the same settings so why the big time jump with dvdfab 7?
            Darth56,
            do you have GPU acceleration enabled? What videocard do you have, is you card CUDA-enabled, when last time you update driver. What a/v codec settings do you have.
            If you want good advice, you should provide more information about your machine and settings.
            sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth56 View Post
              checked to make sure both versions have the same settings
              You can't have same settings in v.6 and v.7 because some options are different.... different codecs and libraries were used.....
              sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
              For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
              X