This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

main movie folder

1. is there a way to rip directly as follows (bold are existing movie folders I have):

server\name movie\BDMV
    server\name movie\CERTIFICATE

now, after ripping, I need to cut & paste cause 'Blu ray to blu ray' rips like this:

server\name movie\Main Movie\Volume name\BDMV
    server\name movie\Main Movie\Volume name\CERTIFICATE

2. Is the CERTIFICATE folder necessary or can it be deleted? In my case, the certificate folders are always empty

I don't think you can, Fab will always create the Main Movie folder during the rip (unless I'm missing something in the options).

I think the certificate folder is needed when burning to disc and playing back on a stand alone (I've never tried without honestly). I did a quick test playing back with TMT3, I deleted the folder and it seemed to work fine using the open folder method.

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
      I don't think you can, Fab will always create the Main Movie folder during the rip (unless I'm missing something in the options).
      I may be wrong here, go to common settings, general and near the bottom untick the "create files in subfolders of output directory".
      This may rid you of the Main Movie folder but the volume label folder should still be created.
      Test this and let us know.

Comment

yep, you're right. with that setting it doesn't create the 'main movie' folder.
        but still have to cut & paste out of the volume label folder

I could be wrong but I think it is needed in order to playback from within MCE TMT plugin.

Comment

Working...
        X