This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no longer reading discs

I believe I’m experiencing something very similar. 6.0.7.0 ripped blu-ray “Night at the Museum” successfully then I decided to install PowerDVD 8. I tried to rip another movie with the same version and it would no longer read the movie. Tried going to the BETA version and still nothing. I uninstalled PowerDVD and did a registry sweep, nothing. Went back to 6.0.7.0, notta! Dead in the water now unless I reload windows I guess to erase any traces of powerDVD.
    Last edited by troy512; 10-07-2009, 04:52 PM.

Originally posted by skipit79 View Post
    I believe I’m experiencing something very similar. 6.0.7.0 ripped blu-ray “Night at the Museum” successfully then I decided to install PowerDVD 8. I tried to rip another movie with the same version and it would no longer read the movie. Tried going to the BETA version and still nothing. I uninstalled PowerDVD and did a registry sweep, nothing. Went back to 6.0.7.0, notta! Dead in the water now unless I reload windows I guess to erase any traces of powerDVD.
    I have PowerDVD8, WinDVD2010, VLC,WMP, and WMC installed and no conflicts or problems with Fab. You REALLY sure you ripped “Night at the Museum” with 6070? You are talking about Blu-ray and not DVD, right?
    Last edited by troy512; 10-07-2009, 04:52 PM.

Comment

My bad on the ripped "Night at the Museum" meant read.
      Last edited by troy512; 10-07-2009, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Well if nothing else we're keeping Troy512 busy, sorry lol. As for your problem Skipit79 the BR version of "Night at The Museum" has BD+ protection and Fab doesn't support that yet but have read it will soon. so PowerDVD 8 is not the problem. Also welcome to the forum

Comment

Thanks! I only own 3 blu-ray movies (which came free with the purchase of my TV) I'll keep experimenting and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
          X