This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boogie Nights

My Pioneer 205 drive will not read Boogie Nights. As if no disc is in the drive. Opened image burn and it says disc is not compatible with the drive! Of course it will play in all my bd stand alone players, so! What's up? Anyone!
    Last edited by dance with dog; 04-02-2010, 07:47 PM. Reason: better title
    Bill the Dog

Is this a backed up Bluray that DVDFab created or the original store bought Bluray

Comment

Orignal! Disc! played only 1 time!
      Bill the Dog

Comment

Did you try with DVDFab opened to see if DVDFab is able to see the Bluray. Also could you use ImgBurn and post your Filter drive load order here so can see if you have any filters that can cause thsi. That option is located in Tools within ImgBurn

Comment

Yes tried with DVDfab opened! Here is my filter drive settings!

===============================================
          Filter Driver Load Order - ImgBurn v2.5.1.0
          ===============================================

Upper Device Filter: [None Found]
          Upper Class Filter: [None Found]
          Device: CD/DVD-ROM Device
          Lower Class Filter: AnyDVD
          Lower Device Filter: [None Found]

Filter Name: AnyDVD
          File Name: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\AnyDVD.sys
          File Version: 6.6.3.2
          File Description: AnyDVD Filter Driver
          Product Name: AnyDVD
          Product Version: 6.6.3.2
          Company Name: SlySoft, Inc.
          Copyright: Copyright 2002 - 2010 SlySoft, Inc.
          Bill the Dog

Comment

nothing in the filters to cause problem maybe someone else will know what to do but have you tried to go to device manager to uninstall the BD drive and then restart computer and let windows reinstall to see if that fixes this. Also you not say if DVDFab is able to see the drive or not as that is what need to know

Comment

DVDfab does not see the drive but only with this disc! Tried many other discs and this is only one that has this problem.
              Bill the Dog

Comment

Well, that would suggest that there is something wrong with this disk.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by dance with dog View Post
                  DVDfab does not see the drive but only with this disc! Tried many other discs and this is only one that has this problem.
                  If this is the case then insert disc in optical drive and open DVDFab, common settings, info and click the send info tab, provide a link to this thread. Fab doesn't have to open the disc to send the files to fengtao so he can check them.
                  Make sure you install version 7030 first and test, if not send the info.

Comment

Okay, I tested with all options you gave me. Using 7.0.3.0 and will not detect disc. I use the browse and try to make the pioneer 205 with disc in drive the source, and the disc ejects and message to insert disc. I have played this disc in my Ps3, and Oppo without fail, so I will send my log if needed, however, how can it give any information when it will not detect the disc in the drive at all? Imageburn will give no information on the disc other than it is an incompatible disc!
                    Bill the Dog

Comment

Originally posted by dance with dog View Post
                      I will send my log if needed, however, how can it give any information when it will not detect the disc in the drive at all? Imageburn will give no information on the disc other than it is an incompatible disc!
                      Is the send info tab greyed out?! Is there any logs you can post?! I don't think I've ever heard of a disc making Fab not see the drive! If it can't see the drive because of the disc to send the files then I have no idea what to do!

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
                        Is the send info tab greyed out?! Is there any logs you can post?! I don't think I've ever heard of a disc making Fab not see the drive! If it can't see the drive because of the disc to send the files then I have no idea what to do!
                        It not just DVDFab it all programs not being able to see this DVD so it not a DVDFab issue it a computer or DVD issue

Comment

I agree totally, It must be my Pioneer 205 drive and windows 7 and of course the disc. If anyone out there has the Boogie Nights BD movie wish they could check the readability of their disc.
                          Bill the Dog

Comment

Where was the disc purchased? Does it have the same region code as your other titles? If possible try exchanging for another, bad pressings are pretty common.

Comment

Working...
                            X