Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I get a message that there's no need to copy Full Disc b/w folders w/o compression...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get a message that there's no need to copy Full Disc b/w folders w/o compression...

I use DVDFab 7.0.3.0 and get the pop-up:

There is no need to copy Full Disc between folders without compression.
    Do you want to continue?

I don't know what that means... I tried searching for it, but couldn't find anything on that pop-up message.

Any ideas? Thanks!!

Can you describe your process in detail?
    I've never seen or heard of that pop-up message before.

Comment

It's meaning is clear, you opened a folder blu-ray source and copy it to another folder without compression, which is not needed.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
        Can you describe your process in detail?
        I've never seen or heard of that pop-up message before.
        I insert the BR disc.

I wait for DVD PassKey to say "Open Successfully"

Then I open DVDFab. I open the BR disc. Surprisingly, almost none of the movies come up with a title... the default title says "BD_VOLUME"... how come I get no names?

I then click on START and that's when it states the error.

I'm guessing I shouldn't be using DVDFab PassKey in conjunction with DVDFab?

Comment

That is correct. You don't need to be using both. One only at any time is the best bet.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
            That is correct. You don't need to be using both. One only at any time is the best bet.
            I forget the titles, but there were a couple where the regular DVDFab BluRay that I purchased couldn't open the disc but the PassKey could open it. That's why I used it. But yeah... I'll uninstall it...

What about the naming issue?

Comment

Have a look in Windows Explorer at the volume name. I bet you it is the same name that Fab is picking up.

Some studios are just slack at authoring.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                Have a look in Windows Explorer at the volume name. I bet you it is the same name that Fab is picking up.

Some studios are just slack at authoring.
                That's the thing... I did look. In Explorer it says the title... but in DVDFab it doesn't. I was sad

I appreciate your help, though!!!

Also, I tried to look for the option but I can't find where the option is for BR to DISK (ISO) to create it using UDF 2.5... all my ISOs are unusable

Comment

I think I figured it out... I needed to run DVDFab as "Administrator" on my Win7 Home Premium 64bit

Comment

Working...
                  X