Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbe trying to try out product, help....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbe trying to try out product, help....

I downloaded the trial of dvdfab. I am trying to use blue ray to blue ray, it will not let me enter in the movie I want to try to copy??? I thought I read it was free to try for 30 days, before you buy? After you buy, no refunds. Did the policy change or operator error? I see in the first page that opens when I start the program, under "update expire time", it says "never to be used". I am interested in this software, I just wanted to try it first, if there is no refunds, as stated. Thanks in advance for the help...........Brian

actually did you click on the start DVD fab button? its in the lower right hand corner.
    what "Never To Be Used" means it you havent used it yet.
    Once you enter dvdfab you will have choices of the program(s) you want to use. click on the Blu-ray to Blu-ray (correct spelling) and then just read the pop up screens and it will guide you.
    Lancool K-56 case.
    OCZ 700watt PSU.
    MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
    AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
    ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
    16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
    OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
    WD 2TB.
    EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
    LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Yes I hit that button, thats what takes you to the screen where you enter the location of the blu ray file. (My spell checker fixes blu to blue, lol). The movie file is saved on a hard drive, I can select it but nothing fills in the blank, and I can not type anything in the blank?........Brian

Comment

I choose blu-ray to blu-ray, main movie. I enter a destination location, but no source...........Brian

Comment

What part are you using?
          Full Disc
          Main Movie
          Clone
          Write data

Use the write data to find the movie in the Hard drive it should find it.
          Lancool K-56 case.
          OCZ 700watt PSU.
          MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
          OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
          WD 2TB.
          EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
          LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Originally posted by B-Mod View Post
            The movie file is saved on a hard drive, I can select it but nothing fills in the blank, and I can not type anything in the blank?........Brian
            Immediately on a right from that line you'll see two icons/buttons with folder symbol and disc symbol. If you click folder one, it will take you to explorer window and you can navigate to your folder. If you saved your movie as image file - use button with disc symbol on it.
            sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Thats right I forgot to mention thatIpopov50 yous till have to go under the fiile folder and find it. once its selected hit start. it should work then
              Lancool K-56 case.
              OCZ 700watt PSU.
              MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
              OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
              WD 2TB.
              EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
              LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Movie is saved as a iso, used ******** to save it. I can find the file, click on it, then click "ok" it closes that window, but nothing gets filled in the source line. Write data did not work either. ?????....Brian
                Last edited by W&B; 04-09-2010, 07:06 PM. Reason: removed software reference

Comment

Can you guys type in the source line?? I can't type anything.........Brian

Comment

You can try way around - an alternative way: mount the .iso and select that drive as source. If that wouldn't work - something is wrong with your .iso
                    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I tried several different movies, it just won't put them in the source line?....Brian

Comment

It will let me do a dvd, but not a blu-ray.........Brian

Comment

Figured it out, I had to click on the file, then expand it and click on "BDMV". Thanks for all the help guys. Support is great on this site.........Brian

Comment

Originally posted by B-Mod View Post
                            Movie is saved as a iso, used ******** to save it. I can find the file, click on it, then click "ok" it closes that window, but nothing gets filled in the source line. Write data did not work either. ?????....Brian
                            If I was going to try out the software, I would let it do all the work. How else will you know if you'll be satisfied?

Also read the General Policies before posting again, thanks.

Comment

Sorry I referred to the other program, lol. I did not know how else to explain how I saved the ISO's, in case that was the problem. I have a bunch of movies saved this way that I want to strip the main movie out. Thanks........Brian

Comment

Working...
                              X