Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No sound after copy to HDD

Hi there

I'm a new user and I've just downloaded the trial version to give it a whirl.

Last night I copied a Blu-Ray movie to my hard drive. I selected Main Movie mode as I'm not bothered about any extras. I also selected a compression of BD9 1080P. When I try to play back the file I have picture but no sound. I am trying to use PowerDVD for playback as VLC and WMP are complete no-no's.

Perhaps I am using the wrong software - any suggestions for something better?

Also, one more question. I would like the option of subtitles on playback. Is this possible on Main Movie / BD9 mode?

Thanks for your time!

Nick.

All is possible/ You need to do a little more research here on how to set your PC properly.

Do not expect free answers when it has been covered 100's of times before.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

very helpful, thanks

Comment

When compressing to a BD9 set the target as an iso and mount to Fab's virtual drive (it's free) for playback. PowerDVD disabled their open folder method and playing the m2ts file directly will have unpredictable results.

Comment

Working...
        X