Very Slow Processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Slow Processing

I just downloaded 7.0.3.5 yesterday and have seen very slow processing... I rip my Blu-Ray's to HD using [other software]. They actually reside on a ReadyNAS unit with a teamed network connection.

My first attempt was on one of my virtual machines. After seeing how slow is was going I decided to try it on the physical machine. Note with Version 6 I was able to do the main movie of a blu-ray in under 30 minutes.

The Physical is a Quad core Intel processor @ 2.4 Ghz. and it has 16 GB's of main memory. The network connection is a teamed Intel Gigabit nic. The OS is Server 2008 R2. The physical machine is hardly breathing heavy.

Now I started a rip last night of the main movie at 9:44. DVDFab did it's analyzing step from that time to 1:06 this morning. It then started the copy phase and has been going ever since... Not sure what the issue is here. Any help would be greatly apprecieated.

Originally posted by MR.WaynesWorld View Post
    I rip my Blu-Ray's to HD using [other software].
    Please read the General Policies before posting again.

Also, I have moved your post to a new thread as it was unrelated to helping the original post (OP).

Comment

I too am doing Superman returns and it shows me over 5 hours still to go? Is this way to long, and is there any settings that i have to shut off to improve the speed?

Comment

Just switched to 6.2.1.8 and it only takes 20 minutes compared to 5 hours for the same movie?

Comment

Working...
        X